April 28, 2012

Enjoying Our Priceless Lives: "I wanna see the world."

Time flies. We can't turn it back. But we can worth it by choosing how we're gonna spend. For some peoples, it's Eat, pray, love. For some others, Work hard, play harder, pray hardest will go representing. And for me? Hehehe. I think I'm gonna mix them up. Okay, let's go to the first part of my enjoying life phases.
"I wanna see the world."
I like traveling. I wanna see the world. I wanna go visiting places every year. Last year, I went to Singapore with my friends. We stayed for 4 days and 3 nights. We had so much fun. The country was so well organized. Everywhere was clean. To go everywhere was very easy. To have fun in the park and amusement park was fun. To shop was great. Except the food, our backpacking was quite perfect. I went there with my Campus Girls: Defi, Fela, Tami, Een, and Tyas.
Universal Studio Singapore: October 10th 2011
This year, we will Visit Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Will will depart on August 30th and stay there for 5 days and 4 nights. There will be only 3 of us: Tami, Defi, and Me. But we're sure having fun there.

Next year? I don't know where we will go. But it seems that Bangkok Thailand will be a great next destination. But who knows? Plan is plan. The reality comes more real.

We can make our lives valuable if we want to. Don't let it wasted for nothing. See you in the next phase in the next post. Ciao! **widyakilaz**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers