July 7, 2012

Al Azhar: First Three Days

Last Thursday I started working in my new school. Actually, the new term is about to start on Monday (9/7) but we have to decorate all classes before it. That's why these three days--what I mean by three days are thursday, friday, and saturday--we decorated the class with many instruments, like Huruf Hijaiyah, The Angels of Allah, The Characters of Allah, Our Birthday, My Reward, My Information, Bulan Hijriyah, Bulan Masehi, Islamic Year, Name Tag (for locker), and so on. All have to be done by Monday. Luckily, I will teach the second grader (who start study on Tuesday) so I still have one more day to finish them all.

Well, I just arrived from Lubang Buaya to have Pak Udin The Tailor sew my uniforms. Today is so exhausting. I went to school to continue decorating at 8 am to 1 pm, then I went to Cibubur Junction to buy a pair of shoes and had lunch, and finally to Pak Udin's place after eating dinner at Pondok Gede with Dinta (my cousin).

Back to the three first days in school. So far I feel fine being here. Peoples here are nice (so far). What is hard is just the workload. But I'm sure that I can do it! :-) Okay, this job takes my time very much. Maybe you think that I just teach elementary school, but you have no idea how much work that you have to do. Wkwkwk. Very tired, but I love it. I love teaching. And this causes some differences in my life, one of them is that I can't spend my time being with my boyfriend. I'm sorry, my prince. *widyakilaz*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers