June 16, 2022

Hey, I'm Back!

Oh my God, finally I can log into this account! I tried so many times. I just couldn't remember what it was . Yet here I am. Finally I can get in. I kinda feel like getting back writing, but I dont know if I can do it regularly. 

Well, life has changed. A lot. I am a wife now, a mother too, of two sons to be exact. I'm a full housewife, no longer working. I am living a simple life now. Nothing big, nothing wow, but I'm so happy. We're so happy. 

If you notice, my husband is the boyfriend I always mention in this blog. We've been together for almost 12 years, and been married for about 7 years. I hope we last forever til death tear us apart, and meet again in Jannah. Ameen.

Speaking of living a simple life, it's funny how life changes me. I'm so grateful that my husband has a good job in aviation. He's in a good position too.

I've been with him since he was not as good as now. At that time everything was so limited. To make it worked, I learned to cook, to clean, to do everything that could help the house run normally. We barely buy clothes, shoes, and everything we think we didnt need to buy. And the habits are still done until now, when the thing gets better and better. Hehe. It's a good thing though. That's how we appreciate the money, and everything we have.

By the way, it's already late at night. I have to get my kids to bed. It's nice to go back. See you soon. ❤ #wdykls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers