December 16, 2010

Can I say hello again? :)

Now, I am at @america. It takes place at Pacific Place. Okay, my first impression is that this is an amazing place. You know what, I am using their iPad. FOR FREE! And this is the first time I really touch it. Lol. But it is true.

Well, sorry for not updating this blog for too long. Many things happen this year. I have reached all of my goals, driving lisence, DSLR, and...ehm...boyfriend. I have finished my work experience program at Labschool, and that was a really valuable experience that I have ever had.

Okay, I think I will not tell everything here, now, in this place because of the limited time, maybe later. So, see you later. -kilaz-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers