December 23, 2010

You and Me Against the World

I've got a boyfriend now
He is my dearest pal
He'll always catch me when I fall
He's always there when I call
I just can't say how much I gratitude to have him beside me.  He's a friend, he's a pal, he's a dad, he's a teacher., he's a lover., and he's whom I want to be with right now. His love, his patient, his caring, and his everything are go along with me. What I did, what I am doing, and what I will do are done in the name of love. And it's true. Hold my heart, take care of it, don't disappoint me, then I'll promise that I will do the same. -kilaz
I love you because you plant butterflies in my tummy! :p

1 comments:

Unknown said...

touchy!
Glad to know that you're happy with him.
Aah,jd pengen punya pacar juga!

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers