March 7, 2011

It is true...

...that I always fail to find the reasons why I love you.
...that I am addicted to everything of you. 
...that I am jealous of everybody you're nice to. 
...that I am afraid not to be with you.
...that I love the way you make me feel like a child.
...that I like to stroke your hair.
...that I like to wear your jacket when it's cold.
...that I am worried about you when you're driving too fast.
...that I love the smell of your hair.
...that I miss you every single day I live.
...that I won't let any other girl hold your hand.
...that I love the smell of your clothes.
...that I hate the time when you have to go home.
...that I feel being ignored sometimes.
...that I love to hear your voices before sleeping.
...that I am glad to hear you had stopped smoking.
...that I think that you are super lazy sometimes, hehe.
...that I want to know your family better.
...that I want to be your shoulder to cry on when you're not okay.
...that I am sad when you are sad.
...that I love when saturday comes because I can meet you.
...that I love the way you touch my cheeks.
...that I like to hold your hand.
...that I am happy when you're around.
...that I feel like we are meant for each other.
...that I care a lot about you.
...that I google you whenever I connect to the Internet.
...that I am jealous of all of your ex girlfriends.
...that I am mad to remember that you had ever loved these girls.
...that I am afraid to lose you.
...that I often think you're mad when you're silent.
...that I know many girls like you although you don't.
...that I can't get you out of my mind.
...that I am afraid to lose your love.
...that I love you so much, MP.
It is true that I love him... :*


3 comments:

Unknown said...

touchy! orangnya harus baca ini wit :p

Widya Kilaz said...

Directly directed to him... Hihihi.

Jamal Andrianto said...

yang bikin keren cuma satu, foto mondanya!
makin famous aja dah monda.

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers