January 2, 2012

2012: ME AGAINST THE WORLD

It's new year, finally. Two thousand and twelve, the number mentioned a lot years before because of the doom's day issue. Me? I don't really believe in the gossip, but I believe it as the more challenging year than before. Well, just like the other people, I just wanna be better and live a better life. I had all my resolutions done last years, and I hope my resolutions this year will be better than done.
  1. Get a job. Be an inspiring teacher.
  2. Expand my 'little' business. Be more serious and innovative in running it.
  3. Build my insight. Backpack to another country.
  4. Have a new look for my room. Design it the way I like.
Yeah! That's what has been written, but not a boundaries of getting bigger achievement. Dreams will definitely come true, only as long as we make efforts on it. For me, dreams will guide me to know what to do and how to reach it.

By the way, it's not only me who makes new year resolution. Hihihi... My MP also get me to make  a new year resolution for us. He said that in 2012, we will not have a fight. Yup! I don't want to have a fight too, my dear Sleepyhead. It's very exhausting, you know? :-)

Just to share, last week I have a quite exciting holiday. For a week, I had a Java trip to Jogjakarta, Solo, and Semarang. I visited Malioboro, Tawangmangu, and Lawang Sewu. Not only the three places actually, but it needs so much time to mention all of the places--Kraton Jogja, Prambanan, Taman KB, Mesjid Agung Jawa Tengah, and many more. For the first time, I ate rabbit sate  and tahu gimbal. It's really delicious! Srluupp...

Prambanan Temple, Central Java, Indonesia
Gerojogan Sewu Waterfall, Tawangmangu, Central Java, Indonesia
Lawang Sewu, Central Java, Indonesia
Well, to avoid you of being jealous, I think I'll end my story here. Hihihi. See you! Don't forget to have good days and a good life from now on, fellas!! Hug and kiss. **widyakilaz**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers