January 12, 2012

At least I have something to focus on...

While everyone has started their lives, I'm still here doing nothing. Not literally nothing, but people keep saying that. Yeah, I'm still jobless. Reason? Haha. Because I am not too eager to find one--again, that what people keep saying. I don't fully agree, yeah of course I am eager to find a job. Umm, I just a little bit picky about the schools. I am sure I will get a job soon.

And I am not doing nothing. At least I have something to focus on. I have much progress in running my little business. I have a settled place and a tent now so I am no longer worried about the security tax charged by some particular organizations and the weather. This stuff is in line with my resolutions, so I can't do this carelessly. I hope someday this business will grow bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger than now. Amen. **widyakilaz**

*****

Six more days, Uda will come home. I can't wait for that. I miss him so much! No one can imagine how it feels. Maybe it's just me and him (and them who walk on a long-distance relationship) who know how it feels. More than four months, what a record for me! I couldn't stand not meeting him for more than a week before. But now, I try to accept the reality that I can't meet him everyday anymore. It's hard, but I can do it, right? Maybe it's what is called sacrifice. And, how about belief? I think we can say that too. It's the belief that makes us believe that someday we can be together, however now we're far apart. And it's love that makes us strong and warm and comfortable, that makes us take care of each other's heart from being uneasy. I can't believe you're coming home, sleepyhead! :-*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers