October 26, 2010

MAYBE

Maybe I did break many people's feeling.
Maybe I did disappoint many people who loved me.
Maybe I was selfish. I didn't wanna hear people's excuses.
Maybe it was karma for what I've done.
But the so-called karma is hurting.
I lost many people who loved me.
I lost many people whom I loved.
I regret, but I don't know whether they know.
I apologize, but I don't know whether they forgive.
I admit, but I don't know whether they hear.
I don't wanna lose you. I don't wanna miss a thing.
Bring me love then I'll keep it forever, not like the other day.
Give me chance then I'll show you that I am sincere.
Maybe you can give me one reason to stay alive.

-kilaz-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers