April 1, 2011

Nothing I can do except facing the reality!!! (>_<)

***TUHAN BERSAMA MAHASISWA TINGKAT AKHIR***
It's 7 o'clock in the morning, and I'm already in front of my computer doing nothing for my skripsi. It's not because I'm too enchanted by the Internet and its pleasures, but because I don't know what to write. I've never imagined that it will be this hard.

So far, I've been trying to revise three chapters which keep needing many materials. Okay, in fact my research proposal has not finished yet. Desperately, I have to add another research question, so I have three now. If the gossip is real, the skripsi preparation seminar will be held approximately 2 weeks later. God! Help.

Seeing or asking my topic, I really hate when some of my friends say that my qualitative study will be easy. They know nothing! A case study needs many things to do, in depth investigation. And now I'm stuck with it. I don't know what to do. I'm totally confused!!!!

Aaaaaaaa...............!!! I envy with my friends who have graduated.--Bella, Adek, Arma, Echi, Een, Chacha, Tami, Ochi, Ms.Sonya, and many more!!! I don't want to make any skripsi or whatever their names... Can I just go to schools and teach? I'm sure it will be more fun!!! Huhuhu.

Okay, I'm getting not realistic. Wake up, girl...!!! Fiewh! I think  need my friends now. It will be a lot of easier and more encouraging when doing it together. But it's hard to see each other now. We have difficulties in meeting our schedules. And it means that I have to depend on myself.

Dear mind.

This time I need your participation to think. I know that I rarely use you in my daily life, but please be nice with me now. I need you. Don't be stupid okay? Or, what do you need? I will give whatever you want when you finished helping me doing it. Candy? Ice cream? Travelling abroad? Singapore, deal? Okay, you obviously know I'm making an effort on it. I'm working hard to collect money to buy you and your body a ticket to backpack there. So, please mind. You will do it for me, won't you? :*

Hug and kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers