August 18, 2010

Ka Al, Slims Natalie

Hm.. I cant say how much I admire this guy. Aldy Kusuma Nurdian, I used to call him Ka Al, my senior at campus and also the lead vocal of a band called Natalie which stands for Negative Attitude is Not a Little Effort.
You can follow Natalie on Twitter here, or follow Ka Al on Twitter here.
I admire him as one of the musicians who is nice, humble, down to earth, and talented. I like to listen to his musics, especially those which full of the guitar touch and not too much punk beat. Hehe.

Keep creating songs, Ka Al. I'll always be your biggest fans. Thanks for being nice to me. Hehehe... -kilaz-


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, i know him... ^^

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers