May 15, 2011

"A Secret Makes a Woman Woman" -unknown

I laughed, then I cried. Then I laughed again. Frequently. You might never see me cry, but I did it a lot (behind your back). I am both angel and demon. I've got so much sh*ts in me, I admit. I'm not good at lying, but it doesn't mean that I never lie or would never lie. You can call me a drama queen, and I won't get mad at you for calling me so. I'm not what you think, and I'm actually not that invincible also to say that I don't care about what people say or think about me. Me is me. Just me. I don't have a crown to push people doing what I want, but sometimes I can do it without the crown. Somehow I have the influence. Not always, of course. Because indeed, I'm not having the fortunate cookies. You know? I am very reluctant to be said as an ordinary girl, because I am really not. Yes, I'm so special that I won't let people, anyone, hurt me. Because if they do, I will do the same. Eyes for eyes, right? -kilaz

2 comments:

Yoan Ricardo Sinaga said...

a secret makes a woman woman... i heard it so many times. i finally meet that phrase when i read Detective Conan. But, what exactly it is with eyes for eyes?
Do you make a poem? Look forward to get any details of ur writing...
Salam kenal... :)

Widya Kilaz said...

I actually forget where I get the imagery from. However in my perception, I assume that "eyes for eyes" has the similar meaning like "karma". The difference is, eyes for eyes involves someone to do something, while karma involves nature and the God to do it for us. Hehe. Anyway, nice to meet you too.

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers