May 29, 2011

What the hell, I am being super sensitive again!

Am I too much if...
...I want to know every single things about you?
...I want to know about what's bothering you?
...I want to be your shoulder to cry on?
...I am jealous when you offer to pick up another girl so easily?
...I don't want you to be with me only when you're happy?
...I want to be the first person who knows everything about you?
...I want you to tell me your things, good or bad?

Damn. I am being super sensitive again, almost because of the same topic. I hate to feel this actually. But I can't help myself out. Do you know? I...sometimes cannot feel your love--when this feeling comes up. I feel being ignored. I feel that you don't need me like I need you. Sometimes I feel that you don't have time for me. But for your friends, you always do. Well, I know that I am not as precious as your friends who have known you for years. I'm new in your life. Should I ask you to choose: me or your friends?? This is too much. If I am asked the same questions, maybe I prefer to die. Arrghh...  I think I am just being silly. I still love you. Not even reduced. -kilaz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers