March 23, 2012

Bad News Good News

Hello, all! How are you doing? I'm fine. I have some bad news and good news lately. Let's start with the bad news first.
  1. Tomcat starts to attack my boyfriend's dormitory! I'm very worried. I suspect that it poisoned my boyfriend on his leg and back. I hope it's not severe.
  2. The wind-storm is happening in Jakarta these days. It's so frightening to go outside, even to stay inside.
  3. My salary for substituting Ms Erna is so...low. Hihihi. It's not that matter actually, I'm still grateful. I've got so many experience and knowledge.
  4. My 'little business' is a little bit stuck. I wanna have some improvement, but I still have some problems to do it.
In the meanwhile, I've got some very good news. Labschool called me yesterday and invited me to have a second test on the next Tuesday. I'm so excited! I almost forget about applying in this school. I'll do my best. Chaiyo! (^o^) Another good news is that maybe my boyfriend will come home on May. It hasn't been fixed, but I hope he is really able to come. I miss him very much!

Alright, I think I will end this post here. Happy Nyepi, all! (^o^)v **widyakilaz**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers