March 15, 2012

Starting a new beginning with you...

Erase the "mistake" to have a blank paper again.
Last night, we talked about what had been bothering me. He admitted that he was wrong and promised not to do it again. We had a deal to start everything all over again. I felt a bit sorry about hating those two girls because those were not totally their fault--in fact my boy was between the chaos, but the girls were sucks too! I don't have any ideas how they could do and say something like that to a boy who already has a girlfriend. It goes the same way for the boy too. Did he even think about me? Did he think that I would be okay with that? Maybe he thought that it was just "for fun", but for me, he had cheated. And it was bad and hurt.

After talking and sharing everything, I feel more relieved. Not totally relieved, but yeah, I have to try to sacrifice my disappointment away. And I don't want to take it back. I'm trying to have a new beginning with him, started from zero. **widyakilaz**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers