March 24, 2012

Blood Donation: Am I able to do it?

Last night, my brother said that a couple days ago he went to PMI (Palang Merah Indonesia) in purpose to donate his blood. Unfortunately, his Hb (hemoglobin) was too high that he was not be able to donate. Moreover, I have just also visited Indry's blog. I read her post about her donating her blood.
Your blood saves others' lives.
I have been interested in donating too. But, I am afraid to go there by myself (hehehe, so immature). Despite the fact, I have low blood pressure too. I'm still curious whether or not I am able to donate my blood. I really want to. You may say that I just follow others, but I think following others' good habit is also good, isn't it? **widyakilaz**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers