January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013: Moving On

Nor to alter the Islamic New Year Idul Fitri, nor to follow others' nation tradition, but just to refresh my spirit in being a better person, I celebrated New Year's Eve last night. I didn't go somewhere with horns and fireflies, I didn't buy any of them, but I just stayed at my home with my mom and dad watching Salt Movie (and some other music performances). Well, before it my brother and his wife took us to Citos to have a dinner in Izzi Pizza. There were some attractions there--costumed dancers, clowns, etc.--and we were attracted to watch it for some times before finally going home. And when the countdown was started, I went to my roof, sitting there with my dad, enjoying the beautiful fireflies over the sky.
Source: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj9yvuccNMVdLbKarztXuvwNJHGDuauouN0jjAKzuwL0krSD82KfyykMIYWlOB5hJasJS5TxAVxBGZM6hrvDEsLFqtVzmlX5YfUXcZdDz1HbL3DWSNeqqk0RSGWCvmz14FydTNAZXJ7uOk/s1600/Happy+New+Year%2521.jpg
Unlike the previous years, I haven't made my resolutions yet until this time I write this. Hm... I'm still thinking--What do I want? Last year 2012 was the most fluctuative year for me. I was up and down and up and down and up and down, and that formed me into a stronger person. I experienced getting my first job after graduating, being unemployed because of some betrayals, getting my real job as a teacher assistant, promoted to be the real teacher, facing some obstacles during my teaching, facing students' parents, having my first school reports giving, having a fight with other teacher, being a gossiped girl at school, meeting my parents' boyfriend, and other things that I can't even mention here.

Well, this year I just want to be a better person. I want to do my work better, maintain my relationship better, making more friends at school, keeping in touch again with my old friends, fixing what are needed to fix, pursuing my dreams, and so forth. I want to actualize myself more than what I have ever done before. I want to show that I am more than what I am now. And this isn't just a crap. I'll prove it. Let's see how far I can go.

Alright.  I think writing will not prove anything. The action will be started right now. Bookstore, see you soon! :-) *widyakilaz*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers