January 30, 2013

What a Bless

Today ran well. I felt blue, but grateful to know that some people still cared for me. When I entered classroom, two of my students asked what happened with my eyes, what happened with me. Today, my students were a little bit silent. Maybe they knew that I was in pain. When I went to school and got back home, my parents asked what made me cry all night. It seemed they heard me last night. I felt ashamed, but they understood that this was "youth problem", hehehe. Eventhough it's hard to act like nothing happened, I was grateful to know that I was not alone. And-----yeah, I miss him so much. It needs so much strength to keep myself from dialing his number. It's been more than 12 hours so far. I'm still waiting for his message.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers