May 18, 2010

Dear God Almighty

God, I feel very unhealthy today. I've been sick. I'm tired. Somehow I can't stand these burdens. I just want to run away, far from this f*cking town. I think I need a holiday, no, I mean holidays. God, I always love a quote saying that I can always count on You when there are just too much to bear. I believe it. I do. And the time's just come. Now, I feel that I have too many burdens on my weak shoulder. I don't know what to do, please let me just share with you. I can't tell my friends because I believe they are facing the same problems too. I don't want to tell my family because they have something bigger to be dealt with too. Therefore, God, I want to talk to You.

God, I am very sorry for what I have done. I often ignore what You ask me to do. Sometimes, I don't care. Or even when I care, I pretend that I don't care. I have done many bad things. I disappoint You all the time. Nevertheless, You are still very generous to me. You give me a life, a very good life. I'm so lucky to be given great families, nice friends, nice environment, and many more that makes me alive! Thank You Dear God Almighty. God, maybe I'm too much asking... But, please take care all of them whom I love and love me as well. Don't take them away from me. I beg you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers