May 27, 2010

I care, but you don't. Then, what should I do? I miss you more than words can say.

Huh. Kebiasaan deh. Kalo lagi sendirian, jadi mellow. Trus investigate yang gak perlu dan malah ujung-ujungnya bikin sedih.

Hmm... Actually, I miss a friend of mine. Lately, he's gone. He seems to avoid me. I don't know why. I am sad. I really am. But I don't have a bravery to ask. He has been so nice to me. Maybe I have asked too much so he left. I wish I can turn back time, and never asked things he didn't want to do. I wish I could fix everything so I can still have him beside me.

God, I miss my friend so badly. Maybe I wasn't grateful before. But, I beg you, please give him back to me. I promise I will protect this relationship better. -kilaz-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers