May 23, 2010

A Note from My Friend, Febby

INSPIRING COMMENT
for "AWIT", my bestfriend (^_^)

"Just take all the things easy!!"

Why do I say so? You know, in recent weeks, you has transformed into someone else I think. Awit that I've known since MPA is cheerful, easygoing, and full of smile (^_^). Now, especially in recent weeks, you became a moody, lack of smile, and sensitive. It is normal, however, when a person is in pressure of responsibilities he/she must do, she/he will be really under pressure and kinda sensitive person.

BUT... Everyone needs to better and better! Right? Remember, not only you who struggle from doing all the things! Many of others even have more things to do in the same time. The CAN do it, so CAN you.

I love you as what you are since the beginning semesters!! I want you to be back at the previous you (^_^). Cheer up! Chill out! Gratitude!

"Syukuri apa yang ada. Hidup adalah anugerah. Tetap jalani hidup ini. Tuk lakukan yang terbaik." (D'Massive :p)

Yours,
Febby

My comment:
"Gw terharu. Thanks Peb for reminding me. I always try to be the way I am, although sometimes I can't control myself. There are many things that make me turn sometimes into someone else. But, I will always try to be better and better everyday. Thanks darling. I'm so glad that you realize." (^^,) -kilaz-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cups.....

GO AWIT GO!

^__^

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers