June 2, 2011

Wednesday Chaos!

What a chaotic wednesday! I was lost, again. Hm, it's actually because I wrongly took the car. And when I realized, it's too late. I am very exhausted now. I wanna be home soon, as soon as possible. I wish I had wings. What makes it worse is that I'm having my gastritis. Well, I am in T15A right now. The car is so full of peoples that I can't breathe. Okay, I'm starting being too much.

To be honest, today was not that bad. I've got my students learnt very well. I was mad at them for a second, but they know that I did it because they're being naughty. I finished my class at two, but some of my students wanted to consult. So, my work ended at five.

After that, I didn't directly go home. I copied some (a lot actually) movies from one of tutors in my workplace. Wow! My HDD External now consists a lot of movies and I'm starting to afraid that it will disturb my focus in writing my thesis. Well, I really promise to myself that I'll do it tomorrow. I wanna graduate soon... God, please give me your bless.

Hey, have I ever told you about my ex boyfriend's girlfriend? She followed me on twitter. I don't know why she would do that remembering that we don't really get along very well. I mean, she doesn't like me. I don't know for sure. I just feel that, but I don't care. I have nothing to do with my ex now, I've got Uda already, and I love him very much. Responding to her following action, I followed her back. Yes, I did.. Hm, maybe we can make up someday. Who knows? :D

Oh, God... (⌣_⌣") Why'd take so long to get home... My feet is killing me... I wanna lay on my bed. I don't wanna get lost or wrongly take the car anymore. I promise that I will pay attention and focus before doing anything... I just wanna go home. I'm tired, even to continue writing this post. Well, this is it. I'll sleep for a while, the traffic is still jammed. I guess I can do it for about thirty minutes. Bye all.  See you on the next post. Au revoir!* -kilaz

Date: June 1st 2011
Time: 09.04 PM

Note:
The word "au revoir" means "see you later" or "goodbye" in French.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers