June 7, 2011

What is wrong with you?

You looked unusual today.
You were cold.
You were not cheerful.
You didn't laugh at my silly joke.
You made me worried Honey.
Were you mad at me?
Two days ago, everything seemed okay.
Until yesterday night.
I was being dumb again.

But, we were cool about that.
Hey Honey, I felt like in hell when you were like this.
I felt very guilty.
I really wanted to hear your laugh again.
I didn't want to be like this.
I hated such situation.
I LOVE YOU HONEY.

Date: June, 5th 2011
Time: 10.15 PM


**********

Tuhkan bener. Kamu bilang kamu lagi nggak kenapa2, cuma capek. Ternyata emang lagi bete. Untung semuanya udah beres, hehe. Kamu jangan gitu lagi ah. Kok jadi ketularan aku sih... Well, the best part after fighting is that our love always grows up more and more. -kilaz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers