June 18, 2010

"A Secret Makes a Woman Woman"

Never show everything about you, save some of them for yours later...
That's what my father always says, million times. And I kinda believe it lately. Actually, I'm not a kind of person who want to be the star. But, I admit, I want people notice about me and what I can do. Hehe. And it's normal. Have you ever heard that in Psychology, there are three kind of human needs:
1. The need of achievement (N-Ach)
2. The need of affiliation (N-Aff)
3. The need of power (N-Pow)
Yes, I think I am in the the phase when I need achievement from others. Well, actually I'm kind of person who can do many things, but unfortunately I never sharpen my skills. I just do it when I want to do it. In spite of the fact, I am really interested in many things, almost everything. And I like it. I like myself.

Talking about what I can do leads me to tell you about my father's idea of saving some things, especially before we are bond in a relationship, or at least before people know about us. He suggests that if we have secrets we will become more interesting than when everybody have already known everything. If we always show what we can, there will not be any things that we can share for the one we love later. And it can be bad, if what we always show is not as great as it seems. People can get disappointed, and can even leave you (of course it doesn't happen to true friends). Hmm... Okay, dad. Your opinion does make sense. I agree. Thanks for sharing. I love you, as always. -kilaz-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I see. Ada benarnya apa yang dikatakan ayahmu. Tapi, untukku, kamu masih menarik untuk diperhatikan dan sekarang aku tau apa mengapa kamu menarik.. ya karena ternyata kamu pun ingin menarik. Menarik perhatian orang-orang di sekelilingmu dengan hal-hal seru yang ada dalam kehidupanmu. Juga mengenai segala talenta yang kamu miliki.. :)
Keep Shining! Tapi, ya benar kata ayahmu, batasilah, agar cahaya itu tetap bersinar hingga waktunya tiba.. (waktu apaan? kamu tahu lah...)

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers