June 19, 2010

You can go wherever you want to go. If you're already tired, you know where you can always find me!

Ini bukan bullshit. Paling tidak untuk sekarang. Karena aku sedang mencintaimu. -kilaz-
If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky
You can hide underneath me
and come out at night
And I'll turn jet black, when you show off your light
I live to let you shine, I live to let you shine
And you can skyrocket away from me
And never come back if you find another galaxy
Far from here, with more rooms to fly
Just leave me your stardust to remember you by
If you'll be my boat, I'll be your sea
The depth of pure blue just to probe curiosity
Ebbing and flowing and push by a breeze
I live to make you free, I live to make you free
And you can set sail to the west if you want to
And past the horizon, 'til I cant even see you
Far from here, where the beaches are wide
Just leave me your awake to remember you by
-Boats and Birds, Gregory and the Hawk-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Birthday

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Me and My Boyfriend

Daisypath Anniversary tickers